newbie to site | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss newbie to site in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stevensparks

hi all my name is steven sparks i just finished a city and guilds 2330 level 2 course plus city and guilds 2382 17th edition wiring regs course OK i do confess these were what many electrician hate being the intense course but in defense my father had been a electrician for many many years before he had a stroke i started to help him complete house rewires and repairs from the age of 15 under his supervision of course and im now 25 and been debating what to do as tried career paths computers cars plumbing e.t.c but kept coming back to do the odd job of electrics for people so decided this is the career i really want and enjoy even though i had experience every were wanted paper work to prove so my reason for intense courses im currently waiting to start my 2391 course next month

hi guys thanks for the warm welcome i do intend to do level 3 2330 and hopefully if i can my NVQ at the moment im looking to try to get working to try to fund theses courses if any one has any advice or information on level 3 2330 also NVQ that would be great cheers steven

Welcome steven im new myself so can't offer any real advice but this forum is excellent and very helpfull place to start. Good luck in the future.

Reply to newbie to site in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi, I’m after some advice. Back in 2005/6 I did the city and guilds 2351 course but never completed the last log book to gain the NVQ level 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place. We have some super knowledgeable members here. Even just by browsing the forum and reading...
Replies
Views
Indeed dot com /.,/.,/.,/
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks