niceic online notification | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss niceic online notification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi, i have recently got the niceic domestic installer scheme.Iv done a job for a customer extending a lighting circuit indoors not in a special location.Iv produced an niceic minor works cert to the customer. My question is as this work is not notifiable does it still need to be registered on the website for the garantee etc or is the cert itself enough as its not notifiable. So through the nic building control website i only submit jobs which are notifiable? thanks peeps

Reply to niceic online notification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net