No more !!!!!!! | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter mayfair
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K

Discuss No more !!!!!!! in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mayfair

Wonder how many say that...............Just had the dog put down 14 years old ....No more! breaks ya bloody heart.:sad::sad:

Feel for you mate, my old girls on Tramadol repeat prescription. Some day's I feel enough is enough when I see her struggle, then sometimes she bounces around like the puppy I remember.
Plus I've got a 5 year old live wire who needs re-homing, she's too chaotic with a 3 month old baby boy.

Wonder how many say that...............Just had the dog put down 14 years old ....No more! breaks ya bloody heart.:sad::sad:

I hear ya, and my heart goes out to you. I was off work for a week when my Golden Retriever passed on, I was just sooo gutted.

Wife talked abut getting one from Battersea, but I could not trust myself to go and pick only one. How on earth could anyone pick from all those sad looking sets of eyes. I'd want to bring the lot home.

The decision to not get another was stuck to, but it does make me feel pretty cowardly every now and then :sad_smile:

My boy hood dog of 16 years died about 6 years ago, I was in bits but couldn't be without a dog.
Went and bought a husky/Shepard about a month later and he really made things better.
No better feeling in the world than bringing home a new puppy (sorry kids)

Steven

Reply to No more !!!!!!! in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net