North East Heritage Dies....! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss North East Heritage Dies....! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ive watched documentarys about working down the mines, and its not something i would want to do. Im from originally frommstyoke on trent, which is another area that was hot hard when the mines closed. at least the men had potbanks to go and work in, but most of them are gone nowadays.

RIP pitpony!!

Reply to North East Heritage Dies....! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Mate with site experience, 18th edition, ECS, 2365 own tools and transport looking for work around the North-East willing to travel. If interested...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is closer to what I believe SSE use (5.5kW) for their calcs. as a base figure.
Replies
Views
Hi Tom I did my training at Pass in Stockton. A well run centre it was a nice experience. 2 courses of just a week each got me NICEIC registered...
Replies
Views
Should do with that Jacuzzi and pampas grass using gazillions of gallons......... ;o)))))) And I bet you bypassed the leckie meter........
Replies
Views
Squid
S
Replies
Views
Squid
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks