Notification & certification | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Notification & certification in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

newish

New control wiring for heating systems has to be notified to building control, but what and how do you fill in a certificate for this. I would like to be able to extend my scope of work but a bit confused.
Presumably you test the circuit up to the fused connection for the heating system but do you have to record readings from the control wiring and how. Because you've got links from the programmer to multiple stats then multiple valves then multiple pumps and then the boiler.

I'm also a little confused as to what has to be recorded for security systems on a similar basis.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to Notification & certification in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The 4 pumps are :- 1. boiler to cylinder 2. C/H and UFH circulating pump 3. UFH dedicated pump after manifold 4. DHW circulating pump. (this just...
Replies
Views
Does this help, note com is out not in I have a extended version using this basic system.
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a wi fi switch that is compatible with your switchbot thermostats. Remove the SCR, use the neutral and live to power the wifi switch, and...
Replies
Views
Ah yes good feedback and thanks for the reply and pdf. Got it better in my head now. Wired one the other day without the use of actuators as the...
Replies
Views
Nest thermostats are compatible remove original controller and replace with nest unit.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks