nw supply for garage and outside power. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss nw supply for garage and outside power. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimbo_25

i have been to look at a joband the cutomer wants a power in a new gargae. in the garge there will be a 9.5 kw shower, towel rail 360w, water heater max 3kw, 2 x oil filled rads 3kw, ring, radial to supply a 360w heater in green house and double socket, lighting 2 x center lights 100w, 6 x spot lights 50w, extractor fan, outside lighting 13x 50w garden spot lights, 4 x wall lights 100w. the garage is 35meters from house. in the house there is a rewireable fuse box with 2x rings a number of radials and 3 lighting circuits. the supply is three phase 60Amp per phase, but only a single phase meter on one phase. the other to phase are not being used. i will obviously hav to use one of the spare phases but there are no meters present how do i go about getting a meter installed??? how much will it cost??

A 2 phase tariff will be very expensive.

However, all you need to do is find out who their supplier is and phone them.

They will then come and do a survey and issue a quote.

Reply to nw supply for garage and outside power. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Your kWh figures are giving you consumption averaged over each hour period, but don't give an indication of total instantaneous current. To try...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Late reply sorry but it was notified, I found someone who certified and registered the work ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
They only mean extending the earth outsider by the term exporting so I am not worried about the terminology. They could be more specific regarding...
2 3
Replies
Views
Thank you. My original plan was a 5 core 10mm or 16mm cable, but I asked for a cable to do what I described above and was sent the 3 core 6mm. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks