Old Equipment | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Old Equipment in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Check these out Guys

I got the from my uncle who has had them for ages what do you think lol

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Old Equipment
    101_0999.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 60
    101_1001.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 54
    101_1002.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 49
Brilliant! Great to see Avo stuff from before the merger. Those tools will be worth their weight in gold when your stroppy, highly strung MFT goes end-up and you have to put it into repair for the best part of a month!

I like the old Caw haunel Megger the handle is harder to turn under a fault try it wizz handle round then join leads and try MIND and discharge lead ends tho

I like the old Caw haunel Megger the handle is harder to turn under a fault try it wizz handle round then join leads and try MIND and discharge lead ends tho

We used them in college when I was an apprentice
One of us on the wind up handle and the other guy on the crocodile clips for the unfortunates ears

Ours were big chunky yellow meggars though,maybe later model or perhaps a bridge meggar,memory is too faded to be sure

Last edited:

Reply to Old Equipment in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net