Opinions, domestic installation | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Opinions, domestic installation in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rhino123

I'm a commercial spark, just out of my time.

My girlfriends auntie got me round to replace a few lights and possibly some new outdoor fittings.
Now, in the house they only have a DB for storage heaters that are dotted about the place. There is however an Isolator with 10mm T+E disapearing up into the loft ( This isolates everything ) Where the 10mm shoots up into the loft is currently unaccessable as its a flat roof from there on.. So i cant trace it to see where it goes to..
I have searched everywhere in the general direction for any signs of a DB.. absolutely nothing.

I need some opinions on what next step i should take.. Obviously, there must be a DB burried in the ceiling or wall somewhere?? I am really confused and lost.

The isolator and the db for the storage heaters are near the meter! Honestly ive checked everywhere.. I am hoping there isnt a junction box with a few fuses in or something in the ceiling.. Cant confirm this as the extended part of the house its a flat foof
Really confused!!

Thanks!

Reply to Opinions, domestic installation in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Although that might make the trunking bigger than it needs to be even for sheathed singles, and enforces a proper complete run of trunking from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is the property occupied just now? Maybe you could get the owner to send some photos of the boards (and current breakers installed) as well as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Practice makes perfect go for it, don’t be put off. Gaining practical experience will make you an even better designer. Work within your skill...
Replies
Views
Neither do I Pirate, but hey ho not to worry.
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks