Overage protector for Espresso Machine | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Overage protector for Espresso Machine in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I bought a new Breville Barista Pro espresso machine and, after about 6 months, it started smoking from the interior. I returned it, Breville fixed it and, again, the same problem. Thereafter, Breville sent me a new machine, same problem.

It’s not a problem that’s widely reported for this machine and I’m starting to think there’s something off with our electricity.

Any thoughts on a good overage/surge protector solving this problem?

Thanks so much,

Don

can you post a picture of the rating plate for the machine?
it might be a sticker on the back or bottom of the machine and will have details like voltage, current (A), wattage etc.

can you post a picture of the rating plate for the machine?
it might be a sticker on the back or bottom of the machine and will have details like voltage, current (A), wattage etc.
Hi, I have a blurry picture of the bottom (which is difficult to reach), which says 120V, 60 HZ and 680W. I hope this helps. Thanks again, Don

If you are sure that it is plugged into a 110 or 120v outlet then i think getting a professional involved is probably your best option.

Reply to Overage protector for Espresso Machine in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Is there a pattern - only occurs with heavy loads , do you have any , slower spin cycles that can be selected . (is it a Softener Fill cycle --...
Replies
Views
I did and I thank you for that. You really opened my eyes in how this actually works. Thank you.
Replies
Views
C
Greg barker killed it dropping the tariff and still continues to drop it what a farce ecodeal I could earn more at Burger King :)
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
C
just looking for daily out puts and to see what times the panels peak at. we have had some nice day here and have not seen either system go above...
2 3
Replies
Views
crazygraham
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

USA Electrical Advice

Welcome to the USA Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.

UK Electrical Forum

This is the main UK Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. Electrician Laws and Regulations related to Electrics and Electricals within the United Kingdom. Electrician talk, questions and answers can be found in our UK electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks