placing out of reach? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss placing out of reach? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GLENNSPARK

just finishing and ready to go today at a second fix on a kitchen....when i happenes to glance up at the eaves at the side of the house.... [ElectriciansForums.net] placing out of reach?....and saw this....

Hopefully he will have fried himself mate. There's loads of times when I've seen crap like this and when I asked who did it the householder says they didn't know, with a very red face
I'd best stop because I can feel a swearing fit coming on

Hopefully he will have fried himself mate. There's loads of times when I've seen crap like this and when I asked who did it the householder says they didn't know, with a very red face
well this is it....i mean, the other week i was at this rented place and there was this spur...off a spur...of a spur.....all in 1.0mm....that was feeding a washer and a dryer n all.....not part of the original install....it was the tennant adding stuff on as when i asked about what happened he got very defensive...

Yes but what I like is when I see something rough and say something like"jesus what half baked fool did that?surprised no ones been killed,or i hope you,ve got good fire insurance whoever did that wants jailing"only for a red faced customer to turn round and say "I did it why whats wrong?

Reply to placing out of reach? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net