Plastering and tiling over existing tiles Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Plastering and tiling over existing tiles Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Plastering and tiling over existing tiles

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls we want new tiles on and others we want plastered ready for painting. Can anyone tell me how much longer it would take to remove the tiles and make good the wall then plaster and/or re-tile compared to leaving the old tiles on and plastering or tiling over them? If you could give me pros/cons to both approaches that would be great too! Thank you

Plastering and tiling over existing tiles for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Plastering and tiling over existing tiles Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

P
  • Article
Leveling uneven kitchen walls for porcelain tiling I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
poiupp
P
P
  • Article
Porcelain tiles potentially over weight limit: is this a big issue? Without thinking too much about it (DIY job), we bought these tiles, and now...
Replies
Views
poiupp
P
C
  • Article
Required Tiling Standards | Wall and Floor Tiling As someone who does some tiling but is not a professional tiler, could someone tell me if there...
Replies
Views
cr0ft
C
P
  • Article
Tile on tile Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower installed. The shower is tiled floor to...
Replies
Views
Paul J
P
  • Article
Tanking Recommendation Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking membrane, external tile board or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks