Pnb | on ElectriciansForums

Pnb

Discuss Pnb in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

PNB (protective neutral bonding) is variation of TN-C-S, it is not defined in BS7671 :2008 but is defined in BS7430 :1998, it is usually used in installations with on-site transformers where the neutral link is made at the switchgear of the main LV panel.

Reply to Pnb in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Possibly I will have a look at this. It will be interesting to find out what's allowing the voltage through. I might also contact MK to ask if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, guys for explaining why I get the strange readings without using three prongs. I want to say I tested with my TIS 849 as well, but I'm not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.edwardes.co.uk/products/mk-k1257whi-logic-plus-1gang-13amp-non-standard-dp-switch-socket?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7POp_pHFhgMVk5J...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is the first post on Acoustic Camera's on the forum but they recently came to my attention overseas at a exhibition. I am aware...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Reminds me of one where I got the DNO in to swap a L - N fused metalclad head in a church got talking to the 2 guys doing it the guy doing most of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks