portable appliance testing | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss portable appliance testing in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
yo this sunday, not church as usual, spuds are on,

would households get cheaper insuance if had PAT cert....????? have my 2377, and have tester comming soon. so any ideas plz... what is money like too? if ya knowww

Reply to portable appliance testing in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
If that test current damages your lamps then what will an actual fault do to them? Part of the reason a high current test is recommended is to, as...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
I also remember testing electrical equipment long ago, from a drill to huge plant equipment including three phase motors with a continuity /...
Replies
Views
Hoover is both a noun (naming word ) and a verb (doing word) :0)
Replies
Views
suppose we could call it "a cunning stunt".
Replies
Views
I must admit, I would hate to cry wolf too many times because of low IR's with the fault finders saying that it was due to a hidden appliance. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks