Possible airlock plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Lightup
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 131

Discuss Possible airlock plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Possible airlock We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is supplied from a loft tank. This otherwise only feeds a hot water cistern upstairs and all other cold taps in the house are mains fed. Cold water to all the items in the utility room has stopped running after we did some work elsewhere in the house. Thinking it must be an airlock we have fed mains water through the shower cold outlet via a garden tap and hose. We opened the sink tap until the water was flowing, then turned that tap off and left the mains on until the loft tank overflowed. Alas, there is still no cold water coming through. We would be grateful for any advice please.

Possible airlock to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Possible airlock plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

P
  • Article
Manual pump to suck air bubbles out of tap? Having airlock problems with our hot tap: when is is running we hear bubbling and sometimes it stops...
Replies
Views
paddyinwales
P
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Limescale filter resins in internal cold water pipework Content of the thread: Hi All, I have an undersink...
Replies
Views
B
  • Article
Hot Water For Bathing Ideas I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath...
Replies
Views
BigTomorrow
B
S
  • Article
Low pressure mixer spray tap recommendations ? I'll be installing a new kitchen, DIY, and the Mrs wants a mixer tap with a switchable...
Replies
Views
Splitty
S
E
  • Article
Replace a water tap Hello, I have to replace the kitchen's water tap. I am attaching images (*.img) of the under sink existing pipe connections...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks