Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter carpetguardian
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 132

Discuss Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? Good evening,

Wondering if i could get a little guidance, I have a 3/8 plastic line running from a softener to a coffee machine (because laziness), however the line pressure seems to be maybe 2.5 bar. The manufacturer state the max line pressure is 2 bar (29 PSI). for the life of me i cant find a device to let me lower the pressure in the line which will connect to the 3/8 plastic line. im happy to throw on some adaptors, but it doesnt seem very easy to get a 3/6 push fit to 15mm thread adaptor.

could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
PRV with Gauge Question Hi, I have a Caffeli PRV near the mains stopcock. Static pressure fluctuates between 3-4 Bar and when a tap is opened it...
Replies
Views
techweb
T
A
  • Article
Cold water flowing back into hot feed. Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please. Every 12- 18 months I have a problem with cold water flowing...
Replies
Views
Askey
A
P
  • Article
water pressure problem, unvented system I'm trying to sort out a problem with low water pressure at my elderly parent's house where they have an...
Replies
Views
plomero
P
I
  • Article
No water in shower head, pressure/flow problem Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its about 15...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I
B
  • Article
well suction negative pressure My pump is lifting water about 20 to 25 ft through 1-1/4" pipe at about 800' above sea level. Can anyone calculate...
Replies
Views
buzzz49
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks