W

wattsup

2-bed
22 twin sockets
15 light points
3 ext fan (kitchen, wc, en suite
3 smoke detectors
1 burglar alarm (2 pir 2 door contacts)
rcbo protected dis board (8 ish circuits)
2 outside lights (bulkheads)

new build 30 x the above

there are 3-bed and 4-bed, guide shown is for two bed
3 bed add 3 twin sockets and one light point
4-bed add 6 twin sockets and two light points

My estimated time for two experienced sparks is 2-days first fix (no chopping all fast fix boxes), 2 days second fix.
Some will be able to do quicker, not bothered. Quality of work is a must and is the priority. So don't be put off by my estimated time, a day or two longer is not a problem

guide:
200 m 2.5 t&e
150 m 1.5 t&e
100 m brn & e
100 m blu sings
15 m10mm (cooker)

south yorks area

sockets/switches white plastic mk or similar(yet to be decided)

include, materials testing etc

willing to share 50/50 for the right person/s

Start date november (approx)

pm please

Further:
kitchen fan 150mm
wc fan 100mm run on with timer
en suite fan 100mm run on with timer

kitchen, lighting track with 4 x spots

outside lights 2 x oyster bulkhead/ round or similar

garage 1 x 5ft flu light.

(reliable client)
oops forgot
4 x tv points (for 2-bed) sky ready-- coax left in loft areas

The above is slightly over estimated by 3 x twin sockets, and 2 x lighting points, cable is slightly over estimated by 10%, so please don't add further.
ch is by plumbers, they will install, we will only connect at dis board

I estimate 2 days first fix and two days second fix for two experienced sparks. Some will be quicker. Do not be put off by my estimation, some guys are slow but good, some are quick and rough, I want good above all else, so a day or so longer would not bother me

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Modern but i did say they need a tweak or two ! when your just starting its far better being just over than just under as then you know you wont be out of pocket then the next job thats same you will have more of an idea ! also some prices are too little ! tweak them m8 to job/area etc.
Regards
Kung.

Last edited by a moderator:
The website says those prices were gathered using customer feedback so people are obviously willing to pay around that, but as of recently people have been a lot more cut throat in their pricing and ive lost a lot of work over a few hundred quid here and there, but you definately get what u pay for :)

Agree 100 % mate ! trouble is as soon as the recession started the guy down the pub made money from our loss as they have no overheads most dont even have a mains tester let alown test equipment etc or quals etc as the old saying goes you pay peanuts you get monkeys !

Reply to price please in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net