Pricing for an EICR, probable can of worms | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Pricing for an EICR, probable can of worms in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welchyboy1

-
Nearly Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just having a look at pricing this for a shop

asked the owner to send me some pics of the board/intake

getting that twitch in my nose that says dont go near it

already spotted an instant C1

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Pricing for an EICR, probable can of worms
    044ECBAC-FB5C-474E-A205-83490D90B798.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 89
    7A2E8709-F799-4593-8A8D-FD59122D4B49.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 84
    056E86B7-8CE4-4489-A9B3-83866F6FB5D0.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 89
    5E0953E1-C1A1-429A-B16E-0A7FC46CD277.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 84
    1A33562E-6467-4CD0-A193-B31142ECD8C7.jpeg
    429.9 KB · Views: 85
    080CA5E1-8706-4C25-9CD6-059BE3501FC4.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 87
You can't get much more C1 than a lump of exposed live unfused copper, next to the main switch and earthed metal and all. Could be downgraded to a C2 with a bit of gaffer tape.

Or a man trap, using some of this?
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/diall...VAd5RCh3nhgGmEAQYASABEgJ3I_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

sorry, should be person trap nowadays

Reply to Pricing for an EICR, probable can of worms in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net