pricing job for mate | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss pricing job for mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

stv292

-
Reaction score
hi guys
i'm not very good at pricing at the best of times so thought i'd ask. just for labour.
mate has converted half his garage into hallway and toilet. all work done by cutting plasterboard and replacing before plastering as no accsses from above.
13A fcu and 2 double sockets 1 side of garage, surface mounted.
came off ring main and double socket other side of garage
used garage lighting point for 2 ceiling roses. fan isolator and in line fan.
2 1way light switches
1 2way light switch
made safe a junction box that was outside safe zone by by reconnecting in a steel earthed box that is non penatrable by nail's, screws and the like.
all neccesary tests and signed off.
thanks

It's a mate of yours so only you could say what is reasonable to charge him. Work out what you would charge normally and then see what you are prepared to knock off for your mate. I would say this is the best place to start.

Reply to pricing job for mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
No need to apologise! My thoughts is this man is a troll no 2 ways about it 🤣 But appreciate all the genuine replies you've been great help...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it just had an EICR as part of the sale and anything fixed that came up you have a sporting chance of not finding surprises doing the requested...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Required under certain circumstances.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I usually screenshot the phone screen showing the photo, then crop out the unnecessary bits to get the file size down enough.
Replies
Views
How far is the end of the garden / garage from the house? How have you identified that you have a ring and not 2 cables in parallel from a spur...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks