Projector problems? | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Projector problems? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lion2324

I have a Toshiba TDP-S8 Projector, I've had it for roughly a year and it has worked amazingly. Recently, I turned it off, then after it cooled I turned it back on again and now it is doing this... The Power/Standby LED is flashing, the bulb tries to light up about ever 10-15 seconds, it turns on for roughly 2 seconds before turning itself off again. I've looked around the internet and I cannot even find a replacement bulb for this model, assuming it is the bulb, but if it is the bulb, why can it light up for a few seconds??? any help is appreciated- whats broken, how can i fix, etc. Thanks!

For More Details Visit: projector lamps

Reply to Projector problems? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net