Prolec CU | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Prolec CU in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dipzy

-
Reaction score
Hi Guys 'n' gals,

Anyone got any opinions on Prolec gear?

Just seen some info from CPC about them, quite cheap, any good?

Thanks.

I don't rate it at all, I have an account with CPC and tagged a couple of Pro Elec accessories on the end of an order once (to make min order value up) and it was cheap tat and more expensive than the wholesalers to boot.

I usually go for Wylex, my local wholesaler had Wylex 14 way fully loaded for £104 inc vat.
Thanks for your replies so Prolec cheap tat.....

I use BG, happy enough with the build quality and internal layout. Not overly a fan of Wylex or MK tbh......Wylex due to the covers that frequently can be a pig to refit and MK due to their thin DIN rails, breakers that won't stay level and more.....

Pro elec is more akin to proteus boards, and the accessories are similar to the really cheap stuff from wilkinsons and the like, Wylex,MK and BG stuff is an order of magnitude better.

Reply to Prolec CU in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Check the clearance between the back panel and/or terminal cover that you've removed. Look for small burn marks.
Replies
Views
RIP lads.
    • Friendly
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been on jobs splicing and installing Pot head Terminations of 13800V PILC cable and I cant help but think our mix of lead to tin is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There are two reasons for a fuse/mcb they are: 1) fault conditions - which must exist always, and be capable of operating for all points on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK. Thanks, maybe I'm just panicking. 👍🏻
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks