PV Sol / Sunny design spec yields | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss PV Sol / Sunny design spec yields in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fezzie

Hello All,

I Have been looking at a job today, -14 azimuth, 19 deg pitch and Birmingham data.

2 strings x 17 Sharp NU 245 Mono's with an SMA 8000TL.

PV sol (quick design) gives 772KWh/KWp and Sunny Design 856KWh/KWp.

Do PV sol know something SMA don't or am i being a muppet (quite possible).

assuming I'm not a muppet, who's most accurate?

If you look back at past post on the subject this may answer your question .
I think it is not SMA

Difficult to say. I would say that Sunny Design appears far more general with it's climate data while PV Sol is a little more detailed (although not necessarily accurate)

Did you select Birmingham as the location on PV Sol?

Reply to PV Sol / Sunny design spec yields in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
Really big thanks for running those panels through PV SOL, the LG panels make for interesting figures!
Replies
Views
A
W
If only the missus was equally impressed with my speed then we'd all be happier.
Replies
Views
A
Call me paranoid but I always do my own sums to make sure everything is ok.
Replies
Views
Just had time to look at the PVSOL figures and compare it against SAP2009 and the SAP2009 gives a better yield!
Replies
Views
M
Hi thank you for that, I will make an application, have you ever had any rejected above the 3.68kw and below 4.0kw ? Can you apply for more than...
Replies
Views
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks