PV*SOL & Sunny Design Yield? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss PV*SOL & Sunny Design Yield? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

willabovebeyond

Hi

Would anyone be able to quickly run this through PVSol for me please?

Panel: Sharp NU-R250(J5)
Quantity: 8
Azimuth: 45 deg
Roof pitch: 40 deg
Inverter: Sunny Boy 2000 HF-30
Unshaded

I'm looking at the difference in estimated annual yield between Sanyo HIT 250 and Sharp NU-R250(J5).
Sunny Design doesn't have the Sharp panel listed and I fear that the data I have input to add the panel to the system may be incorrect/inaccurate.

SAP just gives the same reading for both panels as they are the same power.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Will

Hi Will,

If I run both systems through PV Sol I get the following results (based on Solihull as location):

Sharp 250s - 1,499kWh
Sanyo 250s - 1,643kWh

The only thing going for Sharp panels is brand recognition.

Reply to PV*SOL & Sunny Design Yield? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
Yes made sure PV sol was Birmingham.
Replies
Views
fezzie
F
T
Definatly REC panels, maybe look at the recent Photon report shows REC at the top again. Sharp always perform pretty poorly and if you run it...
Replies
Views
craignmick
C
Just had time to look at the PVSOL figures and compare it against SAP2009 and the SAP2009 gives a better yield!
Replies
Views
M
Hi thank you for that, I will make an application, have you ever had any rejected above the 3.68kw and below 4.0kw ? Can you apply for more than...
Replies
Views
M
C
Hi Thanks again I can rest a bit easier now Cheers Jim
Replies
Views
Cleebjaw
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks