Qualified Electricians Needed in London! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Qualified Electricians Needed in London! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

London Sparks

Hi All,

New to the forum so i do apologise if this is in the wrong section.

I am here to advertise a job opportunity for a qualified and competent electrician who has a valid CIS card, there own van and tools, is capable of testing and understanding test readings confidently and filling in certificates.

Most of the work is domestic and small commercial jobs. You must be a good and reliable time keeper, you will start on a week/2 weeks probation period to see how you fair.

Rate of pay will depend upon initial assessment of your experience and skills. (Very fair rates if you are good at what you do.)

Please email [email protected] with your CV or list of work experience and we will take it from there.

Reply to Qualified Electricians Needed in London! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Welcome to Electricians Forums :) Thanks for signing up. :D
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was a QS for 30 years with the NICEIC, basically you want to get a cabinet with all the test sheets from the guys who you are responsible for...
Replies
Views
Hi Alan Iam mohmed I am electrician and at moment working sub contracting fire alarm jobs if you interested in doing fire alarm I have job in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks