2 extra Twin sockets in kitchen
2 extra Twin sockets in lounge
Water Bond ( Approx 15metres from MET
Gas bond ( approx 12 metres from MET)
Outside light in front porch With switching Near front door
Move cooker point from above cooker 2 foot
Swap Consumer unit for 10 way dual rcd and upgrade tails
Test and certificate

How Much should i be looking for? Dont want to overcharge as customer is apparantly " On a budget"!

You need to get a material list drawn up and get a price back from a couple of wholesalers then add 15% onto this. Work out how many man hours to do the job x your expected hourly rate. Incorporate travel, parking etc.

By the way all customers will say they are on a budget.

£1000

is the kitchen tiled? Plenty of chasing here to hide unsightly cables. You'll be there for a couple of days just installing, then there is the board swap and any possible faults this throws up.

Caveat here... I've thrown my two-penneth worth here for a laugh. I have no experience pricing or doing much domestic work so I want to see how far out I am. I put this quote together in 5 seconds, so it wil be interesting to see how far out I am.

Good luck.

Are you a member of a competent persons scheme so you can self notify the additions in the kitchen and consumer unit upgrade or do you plan to go through LABC?
If it's the latter then that could add up to quite a bit so bear that in mind.

I'd say that £1000 is a little on the high side for Surrey so probably too high for Wales, assuming Welshsparky is in Wales!!

Having said that the gas and water bond runs can sometimes be very difficult so only the OP really knows.

PS make sure your quote/estimate states that you will be providing a EIC and the Part P stuff, and your Elecsa registration number

£595 is way too low. i'd be closer to voltz's estimate. one thing struck me about your OP. moving the cooker point. you will have to ensure you're not going to be leaving buried cable outside of prescribed zones ( i.e. if you extended horizontally from old position )

Reply to Quote Help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net