Radial circuit breaker | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Radial circuit breaker in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cohen79

Hi everyone

Just a quick question.With the new regs,when installing a radial in 2.5mm cable the max CB to use must not exceed 20A.Will it be okay for me to install a 16A CB seeing that this is below the max permitted?

Thanks!

C

Thanks James

The cable is run in the ceiling but not underneath or through insulation.I've clipped it to the joists direct and the circuit only feeds one 2-gang 13A socket.

Thanks again.

Conrad

Reply to Radial circuit breaker in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Question
Yes, thank you. This place is for my mother whose only focus is a new kitchen whilst myself & sis look at those electrics and think otherwise !
Replies
Views
  • Question
What is the distance from the point outside the house to the shed?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back