radio interference with LED bulbs | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss radio interference with LED bulbs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with interference on FM & digital radios when installing high power LED bulbs. I have just premoted some 6 watt gu 10 high power LED's from the LED lighting company to a customer on the basis that they are the future only to discover that they loose reception on there digital radio when the lights are switched on. I contacted the supplier and finally got them to admit that there is a problem, however they cannot offer a solution to the problem. Just wondered if anyone else is having this problem. Maybe the great green revolution could be put on hold with this revelation????

Reply to radio interference with LED bulbs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

@Carolina - the OP is in the US, so 110v. Lets call @Megawatt
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Hoping someone can help me. In our kitchen we have two sets of dimmable spotlights activated from a 2 switch dimmer. Since we have...
Replies
Views
J
Thanks Marvo, I've printed those off previously and whilst helpful they have no indication of what the problem can be unfortunately, thanks for...
Replies
Views
Jgordon
J
  • Question
Hi Guys, Just Installed 5 x 30watt LED Security lights on a Shooting lodge and garage, controlled by 1 x External PIR and an overide switch. Any...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
Hi there, The AC to DC power supplies came as part of the lights, the power supplies are mounted 2.25m from ground on the the tree trunks, I...
Replies
Views
raymonddaly
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks