Rangemaster induction hob | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Rangemaster induction hob in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Afternoon all. Working on a kitchen extension and the customer has just taken delivery of a rangemaster induction hob and oven combined. Ind is 11.1 kw, total seems to be 16.2 kw. I am calculating this as 27.5 amps. Can anyone else confirm this or am I missing something? Need to ensure I fit the right cable size. Thanks Michael

Without the full specs it's hard to say, however I'd say put it on a 10mm/40A cct if you can just for future proofing but don't lose any sleep over 6mm/32A.

Reply to Rangemaster induction hob in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
In all likelehood, no different. The RCD on the left is looking for electricity that is going missing in action. If the total missing reached...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Done a quick calculation as per Page 122 of OSG and it should pull in 27 Amps with Diversity applied.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks I have attached some photos just to see
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry I'm not 100 % on which units I'll end up and after reading a few ratings online they seem generally a larger load...Still a 40a circuit with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Extremely convenient once you've paid the export tax, import tax, brexit tax.... 😂
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks