Rate this builders wiring | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Rate this builders wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

How often do you see this mess, it’s awful.
No excuses whatsoever, I’ve also noticed the light fittings we get these days are impossible to connect with the T&E cabling we have.
Especially those nice looking external spot lights, I’ve just struggled to get 2x 1.5mm into the fitting never mind the connections.
The attitude is botch it, like the video…
Im certainly having a word with the boss, stop cabling 1.5mm in domestic properties, let’s go back to 1.00mm

Reply to Rate this builders wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Take your photo on phone. Screenshot it to replicate it, then crop out the excess screen. Brings the image file down to a reasonable size. Was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you have a plan for the downlights, and all you are doing is cutting out and fitting them then yes, 8 downlights in 4 hrs is slow. Fixed price...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for all the advice on this. I have spoken to UK Power Networks (anonymously) about it as I was concerned that if the builder did a runner...
Replies
Views
It would certainly heat up faster at 240V! I have a large 240-120V transformer to power my American kitchen appliances here.
Replies
Views
Brilliant thank you so much for your help 😊 x
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks