Recap 2011 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Recap 2011 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Looking at some of your pic's I'm realy glad I work in the out side world.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Recap 2011[ElectriciansForums.net] Recap 2011

[ElectriciansForums.net] Recap 2011

I love the fact that you spend the time to take these photos whilst you are preaching in the most part to the converted maybe if one of the diy bashers we have on the forum takes coginsance of your portfolio then one less potential house fire will be out there.

cheers once again for sharing :)

ps the green bag was POT pouri ?

Re the green bag,in todays paper a young lad was done after police approached him and he was seen to drop 2 small bags containing a green vegatable matter,turned out it was oregano,police said he was trying to rip off drug users and it could have turned nasty if he had sold it to an older person.Nice to know the police are looking out for the rights of drug dealers not to be sold duff gear,wonder if they,ll report him to trading standards!lol

Reply to Recap 2011 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All, This is Vaithees from India. We are using an IR heater for a vacuum & non-vacuum chamber and got a heater from Chinese company and its...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training Hi all Darren here from NETT, Just heard about Diamond and a few other Tiling companies in trouble, I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To give you some idea....with my DNO, the question "Can you see arcing, sparking or smoking?" is 3.5 minutes into the automated call answering...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have changed the supply to a 16 amp mcb , my ZS at the bin store light is 1.29 ohms ,fault current of 186 amps. my read of the time current...
Replies
Views
You need some silicon oil spray
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks