Reinstall sauna light fitting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Reinstall sauna light fitting in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jenkor

DIY
Reaction score
Hi there, does someone know how to reinstall this sauna light fitting? Please see photos attached. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Reinstall sauna light fitting
    IMG_20230716_145152.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 11
    IMG_20230716_145203.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 11
push it in and hold with finger. then fit the circlip into the groove in the mounting., making sure that the ends of the clip face towards you.

push it in and hold with finger. then fit the circlip into the groove in the mounting., making sure that the ends of the clip face towards you.
Thanks so much for your help. I did as you suggested and think it is almost correct. Does the ends of the clip look ok, just sticking out like that? Or have a missed something? Please see photo.

Attachments

IMG_20230716_200132_1~4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
The clips stickng out look normal. But is this light fitting rated for use in a sauna, with all that hot steam? I'd have expect it to maybe have a glass cover.

Reactions: DPG
The clips stickng out look normal. But is this light fitting rated for use in a sauna, with all that hot steam? I'd have expect it to maybe have a glass cover.
if it's an electric heater type sauna, there's no steam.

Reply to Reinstall sauna light fitting in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net