Replace a water tap plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Erico19
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 188

Discuss Replace a water tap plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Replace a water tap Hello,
I have to replace the kitchen's water tap. I am attaching images (*.img) of the under sink existing pipe connections where some welding and corrosion seem in place. The water tap my wife has already bought has different hose pipes, see please attached housepipe image. Any advice on how to place the new water tap with all the under sink pipes connection? Thank you

Replace a water tap to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Replace a water tap plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps Hi there! When I run hot or cold kitchen tap, clean transparent water slowly appears in...
Replies
Views
T
F
  • Article
Bathroom tap advice Hi All, When I turn the hot tap off on bathroom sink when it's at the final turn and the water is stopped the tap turns past...
Replies
Views
Funkyboy
F
L
  • Article
Possible airlock We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is supplied from a loft tank. This...
Replies
Views
Lightup
L
E
  • Article
Replace a Faucet Tap Handle Hi, How can I remove the handle of the attached Faucet tap? I thought removing the screw will be enough, it is not...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E
I
  • Article
Not much water from shower head but high pressure in tap Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks