Replaceing Immersion tank with energy efficient system plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Pepperi
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 153

Discuss Replaceing Immersion tank with energy efficient system plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Replaceing Immersion tank with energy efficient system I am moving into an all electric small flat which has an Elson Opal 144ltr immersion on eco 7. However, the bathroom has been modernised with an electric shower and bath removed, so now ony a bathroom and kitchen sink needs hot water. I was wondering whether the immersion tank could be removed and an instant heat system fitted like the ariston - is this possible, tank and pipeworkk, electrics are all accessible?

Replaceing Immersion tank with energy efficient system to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Replaceing Immersion tank with energy efficient system plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
  • Article
F&e tank vent pipe pouring hot water Hi all I have an oil fired heating system open vent with an f&e tank we had some problems with air...
Replies
Views
Andymav
A
M
  • Article
Galvanized header tanks Can these still rot through even though galavnised? Galvanized header tanks to read more on the original thread at...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
B
  • Article
Hot Water For Bathing Ideas I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath...
Replies
Views
BigTomorrow
B
L
  • Article
Underground oil tank feed problem This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not...
Replies
Views
LostinFrance
L
M
  • Article
Atkinson tank top oil feed As title anyone using one, good? bad? ugly? has to feed through a de-aireator to the boiler, but should not be a...
Replies
Views
MikeJhn
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks