Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread

My dog's called Trevor said:
View attachment 73114 View attachment 73115 View attachment 73116 View attachment 73118 View attachment 73119 View attachment 73121

Dan
Keen as mustard - love it
Sorry not long in then was being a bit dim loading the pictures.
As promised some pics - so embarrassed, no-one's tidied up!
First is the dot and dab and UFH cable for everyone's entertainment. Next two are really just cardboard over where the tiles are up. Just shows the extent of the job really - it's a 5m x 5m square with a passageway of one end. 4th is what I'm worried about with end panels which probably have stone stuck to them 5th is the end of the island. Last is showing a tile space with all but the corner dots lifted off the cable and insulation. The genius idea is tile adhesive in the larger space between the corner dots, ridged a bit then Gripfill on the dots. Adjacent tiles not lifted to have foam injected under then as much adhesive pushed under the edge as possible. You probably gathered I'm not crazy about this idea.
Enough said really
Thanks
Matt

Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this notification but what was the out come at the end as I have just had a xylophone installed and plasterboard adhesive and expanding foam have been squirted in a test corner today. Grout hasn't gone in yet thankfully and kitchen is in the garden but builder hasn't got a pot to pee in and has already gone 1000s over the original quote for the renovation. So I'm now out of funds. What did you do in the end what can you suggest for me to do at this point kitchen is 40sqm and the tiles are 600 x 600mm only difference is I haven't got UFH ...

Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net