Request:-Motor protection settings for LT 110KW Motor | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Request:-Motor protection settings for LT 110KW Motor in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mdtrivedi

Anyone,pl. give me settings for 110kw Lt Motor for Siemens make7SJ62 relay.

Thanks ,

Anyone,pl. give me settings for 110kw Lt Motor for Siemens make7SJ62 relay.

Thanks ,

:eek: WTF this is supposed to be a site oozing class and professionalism!

Quit the txt spk and ask in the Queen's English.

Kindly elaborate on what you need, in Layman's terms, then someone will help in some way or form.
Show a little initiative, provide some evidence of what you desire and have found so far, then...maybe...just maybe, one of us kind folk will show some resolve and help you out.

Gimme gimme gimme gets sweetFA unless YOU know what YOU want then YOU tell US.

:mad:

I have to say it is concerning that you are working on the protection of a 110KV motor and have no concept of the settings required to protect this expensive and potentially dangerous item of equipment.
Please get profesional advice.
Would you really use the protection settings given by somone on this forum?????? I know there are some very knowlegable people on here but personally i would want to verify this type of information.

Reply to Request:-Motor protection settings for LT 110KW Motor in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I get to learn about different types of tools and how they work. One of my favorite topics is the difference between brushed and brushless motors...
Replies
Views
I can imagine it just disappearing (loudly) under short circuit conditions, then the resulting blast/plasma etc. casing the busbars to flash over...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to set up a module that i can use to turn on headlights with lock and unlock so basically I have all things sorted out...
Replies
Views
If you have a multimeter and know how to use it, it shouldn't be a problem to work out which wire goes where. If you don't/can't, then call a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As per @pc1966 the faults from L1 and L3 to ground should appear in series as a fault L1-L3. The measured resistance L1-L3 might not be exactly...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks