RIC routes into construction. | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss RIC routes into construction. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good day

I’m doing an electrical course online with RIC ( routes into construction) I just want a little insight information about them whether they are legit or not. There’s some red flags such as; no reviews about them, their social media either has 20 following or they have one at all. If you had heard had an experience with them please let me know.

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] RIC routes into construction.
    860CBC9E-5723-4B1A-A440-20BED6A9050B.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Can you elaborate how you were able to cancel the contract I have been sending mails two months after signing up, I even gave them notice of cancellation last week but they said they can't cancel any thing until I have completed 12 months payment. I have not received any service from them and don't intend receiving any. It's just the contract and their nonsense welcome package.
Hi, have you or anyone here managed to cancel? I'm in same situation. I can cancel the direct debit through the bank but I don't know what repercussions that might bring. Would love some feedback from someone

Upvote 0
Hey guys I am also a victim on RIC’s Fraudulent ways, I believe all of us as a collective should find a way to connect together and stand up for one another as a group voice against such a group of cruel criminals, I fear many more people will fall victim to this in the future, they really take advantage of people in unfortunate circumstances. If any of you have WhatsApp cantact me on 0773735633 we will make a group chat and discuss solutions 💯

Upvote 0
Why do you say it’s fraudulent, have any of you actually gone through with the course, completing the assignment and going to the practicals. I know they’re linked to a company called engineering real results and when I contacted them they confirmed RIC does use their centres for the city and guilds courses and they have a city and guilds certification
Please how far have you gone with your practicals and concluding your study with RIC

Upvote 0
Hey guys I am also a victim on RIC’s Fraudulent ways, I believe all of us as a collective should find a way to connect together and stand up for one another as a group voice against such a group of cruel criminals, I fear many more people will fall victim to this in the future, they really take advantage of people in unfortunate circumstances. If any of you have WhatsApp cantact me on 0773735633 we will make a group chat and discuss solutions 💯
Hi Tazen, any solutions yet? I am in this right now, have given them 12 months payment and they are insisting on collecting another 3 months payment even after cancellations. I am considering going legal as they are breaching contract terms.

Upvote 0
Hi Tazen, any solutions yet? I am in this right now, have given them 12 months payment and they are insisting on collecting another 3 months payment even after cancellations. I am considering going legal as they are breaching contract terms.
I’m literally in the same position. I’ve told them they aren’t deserving of the three months as the term itself 12-month subscription ('Minimum Subscription Period') suggests as such, rather than having no choice but to pay 15-months minimum no matter what, which contradicts it entirely. Also I believe the phrases 'You may cancel the subscription on a minimum of three month's notice' and 'such notice to expire at the end of the Minimum Subscription Period' also mean that the 3 month notice period can finish ON the 12th payment if done at least 3 months prior to. They aren’t having any of it so I think I might have to do a similar thing.

Upvote 0

The website doesn't say where they are,
or exactly what courses they do, apart from the main subject,
or where they're Accredited fully equipped state of the art training centres with workshops and classroom facilities are in the country.
or anything about their Expert tutors with many years industry experience

Company Routes into Construction was only registered in Jan 2021 and has submitted 1 yrs accounts, so have hardly got a long established successful background.

I'd give then a miss. a very wide miss.
Hey hope I can help.
So I ve enrolled to RIC study plumbing corse lev 2 and 3 for the total of over 7k, in September. And been through all the thing online and by book. I'm at module 24 and I will start soon my 3rd week practice in ERR centre certificated City and guild.
They specify since the beginning that is a self study course and that centre are around UK.
I was expecting it much more easier.
I hot alredy one certificate from city and guild and everything seems legit.
So.. when they call us the first time. Is a call from an ERR recruiter. Because, in some cases people don't pass credit check with the ERR student finance they use RIC to allow you to enter the course and they use ERR centre to give you the assessment recognised City and guilds.
Anyway... all provider have same price. And with no provider you cannot attend any assessment in City and guilds privately.
They offering lev 2 and 3 for 7k/8k
Some other providers are cheaper.
If you want to drop off the study after lev2 because too hard or too whatever, you will be asked for the compensation of around 5k.
This due to the contract you breaching.
Actually they offering a good deal, instead to let you pay all of it.

Upvote 0

Reply to RIC routes into construction. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net