sanyo HIT PV PANELS | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss sanyo HIT PV PANELS in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

rob.s

-
Reaction score
Hi am new to the forum,Is there anyone in scotland/ glasgow area that installs SANYO HIT PV PANELSi'm looking for about 10 panels and as always the best priceRoof space is dictating the number of panels i can haveThanksRob

Hi am new to the forum,Is there anyone in scotland/ glasgow area that installs SANYO HIT PV PANELSi'm looking for about 10 panels and as always the best priceRoof space is dictating the number of panels i can haveThanksRob

Hi Rob,

I,m talking to jim at Solar PV in Kilmarnock re these here in Johnstone. Yet to see definitive advantage of the panels viz is 18% a 3% advantage on norm or a 20% gain on 15%? Chris

Reply to sanyo HIT PV PANELS in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net