schneider overload | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss schneider overload in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jmtisme

I have fitted a schneider overload with bracket so its free standing no starter. I fitted it straight out of the box so its on auto when I pressed the stop button on it my motor kept running, is this normal or have i bought a faulty overload.

Did you wire the contactor coil via the n/c contact of the overload (I think 95 and 96)?

You say no starter... please don't tell me you're feeding a motor through this alone, you must have a contactor...

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to schneider overload in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi James, At the inverter end the multi strand is ferruled and torqued in the terminal and at the motor end they are the “wago type” push fitting...
Replies
Views
The cable needs protecting the same as if a load was connected on the far end of it, rather than a generator, except that it must not share a RCD...
Replies
Views
I well remember the sliding windows on ther Mini, and also the manual choke and the foot-operated dip switch. I recently traded in my 18 year old...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
  • Question
And exciting when that Hager AFDD finally tripped 😂
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
Fitted a lot of this sort of light recently, with all tests reporting back through central Dali controller(s).
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks