Seen this in aldi | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Seen this in aldi in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Can they really sell this stuff

[ElectriciansForums.net] Seen this in aldi

What's wrong with it? The socket is pre-wired, it just needs the RCD plug fitting - just same as fitting a 13A plug. Are the public not allowed to fit mains plugs any more? Daz

customer-
hello i need an outside socket installed?---------

no probs sir/ madam, i,ll pop down to aldi and deliver a very difficult to extract from the package without cutting your finger off, rcd protected extension lead--
that will be £100 plus vat

customer-
hello i need an outside socket installed?---------

no probs sir/ madam, i,ll pop down to aldi and deliver a very difficult to extract from the package without cutting your finger off, rcd protected extension lead--
that will be £100 plus vat

Good point about the plastic packaging ayjay - why do they put use that stuff - it's like razor blades! Daz

Reply to Seen this in aldi in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net