Selv, pelv, felv... | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Selv, pelv, felv... in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

DNS1

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a book or website which will give me a really good detailed description of the differences between these, how they work and their applications.

Been working hard on my theory before doing the 2382, but this is one area which is causing me some confusion!

Thanks!

Can someone please recommend a book or website which will give me a really good detailed description of the differences between these, how they work and their applications.

Been working hard on my theory before doing the 2382, but this is one area which is causing me some confusion!

Thanks!

IEE Guidance Note 5 but also the descriptions in BS7671:2008 will help too.

Brilliant, thanks for that. Been putting off buying my own copy of BS7671 because of the price, but keep being pointed towards it for things like this. Looks like time to bite the bullet and get the credit card out!

Any tips on where to get the best deal? Amazon?

Brilliant, thanks for that. Been putting off buying my own copy of BS7671 because of the price, but keep being pointed towards it for things like this. Looks like time to bite the bullet and get the credit card out!

Any tips on where to get the best deal? Amazon?

Have a search around, apparently £60 is the optimum sort of price, you might as well get the green book incorporating Amendment 1 even though it doesn't take effect until 01/01/12.

The amended Guidance Notes are all delayed and won't be out this year.

Reply to Selv, pelv, felv... in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net