Shower door frame installation? Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Monster
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 158

Discuss Shower door frame installation? Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Shower door frame installation?

Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far, BUT, ive encountered a small problem? To install the en-suite, obviously we've had to put in a stud wall, which is plumbed perfectly and the shower base fits in like a glove. However when we were putting up the stud wall we were, more concerned about getting everything straight, for the shower base, but upon double checking measurements, the original outside wall is approx 2cm wider at the top? Although the shower base has been fitted, luckily I haven't yet tanked the walls or tiled? I dont necessarily need to straighten the whole length or height of the wall, just where the frame will attach to the wall and blend it in obviously? What is the best way to do this now or should I continue and tile and then pack out the top of the frame, somehow and silicon or put some trim on?

Shower door frame installation? for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Shower door frame installation? Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
  • Article
Advice needed for fitting shower door frame? Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Monster
M
  • Article
Tile up to or undercut door frames / linings? Hi, sorry if this is a silly question but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. I've got a lot...
Replies
Views
G
  • Article
Shower tray not flush to wall Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to put Mapei shower...
Replies
Views
Greenie
G
G
  • Article
Wall grout for shower Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted the floor but now that I'm...
Replies
Views
Garfield28
G
M
  • Article
Tiling on Universal Shower Bases Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve recently done a...
Replies
Views
Melbourne Builder
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks