Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter harrygee
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 192

Discuss Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? Hi
This relates to an earlier thread
I have the above old shower which leaks ; you can no longer get the Showerforce Service kit to replace the seals
so I wonder if anyone has done this job and whether suitable seals can be sourced from somewhere?
This is what the mixer seals look like ; they have worn over time allowing a leak

[ElectriciansForums.net] Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? plumbing advice

I really want to keep this shower going if I can so if a fix is possible I would be very grateful
thanks

Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Showerforce 2000 - anybody replaced the mixer seals? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
  • Article
Mixer tap ring sheared during seal replacement - how remove In serious trouble here, was going to replace seals around base of mixer tap spout as...
Replies
Views
Barnjet
B
B
  • Article
Shower mixer knob won’t reattach I bought this shower mixer unit from Victoria Plumb some years ago, & one of the handles has come off & I cannot...
Replies
Views
banchang
B
H
  • Article
need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! Hi All I need some advice as to a replacement power shower and there are a few problems I...
Replies
Views
harrygee
H
C
  • Article
Close coupled seal for 2" flush with 100mm OD? I'm trying to locate a close coupled cistern seal (foam or rubber) for a 2" flush with a 100mm OD...
Replies
Views
Coddey
C
E
  • Article
Sealing off isolation valve Hi, The isolation valve feeding my toilet cistern was leaking. After considerable effort, I was able to lift up the...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks