single and three phase | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss single and three phase in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gunner

guys would appreciate a some advice.at work in the coffee bar there is an existing single phase coffee machine.it is fed locally from a small cu.a three phase supply has been run in next to the single from the main cu on the floor and a trial coffe machine has been installed.i have labelled the 415 as a precaution .is this good practice to have two machines on different supplies.cant find anything in the 17th

Can't really see a problem with that. Two machines, two circuits as long as the protection is okay no worries. Would be concerned if they tapped the single phase machine off one of the three phases of the other machine. Ur lucky u have machines. Its the old kettle and jar of nescafe for me.:)

Reply to single and three phase in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I really can't see a problem with it assuming there is a neutral there.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Agree with Dave disconnect unused Phases on the outgoing side of the isolator. No reason to replace mcbs with single pole, unless you need room...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Am I missing something here? motor is 690/400v you have a single phase 230v supply. every single phase vfd I have Come across has no way of...
Replies
Views
Do you recon this is three phase in? And any idea what the beasty grey metal box is?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok Dave thanks, no more accidents yet 🙏😂….
    • Informative
    • Winner
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks