Site freezing up when posting web sites. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Site freezing up when posting web sites. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
What's with the site freezing up when posting web sites. Then when it does post them the web site is not in the post, but them appears 5 mins later?
Happened on Pete's holiday post. Probably why Tel posted the same thing 5 times as well.. :)

Or is it just the cpc web site..:)

Ok, it's just the CPC web site that does it..

Reply to Site freezing up when posting web sites. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks Guys.... I'll check them both out ;-)
Replies
Views
I'd recommend getting a website up and running ASAP. And sign up to google business thingy so your website ends up in Google maps etc. Fill it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got what may be a stupid question but the only answer that I can come up with is 'because it says so in AS 3000', is there a reason why you...
Replies
Views
I guess my last post was even less direct than intended.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
The problem is not GMT (UTC) or BST (DST) it is the not knowing what the times are, I was told to start with midnight to 8 am, then sorry no it's...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back