Small CU | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Small CU in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Knobhead

I need a small splash rated CU. 3 ways, neutral and earth bars. No isolator.
It’s to mount on the side of a control cubical. A small domestic unit will do. Anyone a suggestion for makes? Cheap would be nice J

If I had my way I’d rearrange the guts of the cabinet and fit the MCB’s inside but I’m stuck for time I can turn things off.

Me if i were you is to get a small garage CDU thats IP rated just take out the RCD , think you may well find that the cost of the CDU or enclosure are about the same

Found this with a quick search at TLC for £20 IP4X rated cant post the link for some bizarr reason think its Hager HGVC108 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it will be a Hager 3 way with switch. But I can see some prat turning the switch off, but I'll see how it goes.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Small CU in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
I went with a partner. We're able to support each other and take time off knowing the other is at the helm. We split all profit 50/50 whether we...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I said last Wednesday; not been publicised enough until this last week.
Replies
Views
  • Question
yeah... probably. Ive got a good idea who would have mounted the fan like that in the first place, just know it wasnt me. I also didnt wire it up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Think all electricians will/have received a belt in their time. Doesn't matter how many time you read something like this, and are told to L-N N-E...
    • Informative
    • Thanks
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks