Search the forum,

Discuss Social Housing Jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I did a decent homes kitchen contract a few years back in a housing block. Me and the spark i was working with turned up at one of the flats to be greeted by a teenage boy at the door in a silk dressing gown. Thinking nothing of it we went about our work until later in the day when we heard groaning and screeching from the living room and an old geezer appearing from the door stark naked minutes later along with the younger guy also bare fleshed!!

On the decent homes job we had to go to an area called Marley Hill (the north east sparks will know it) It's one of these very small communities where everyone knows everyone else and their business.

Anyway, we heard rumours of a couple who were unconventional (shall we say).

We found out later that they were a couple in every sense of the word who were brother and sister!

On the decent homes job we had to go to an area called Marley Hill (the north east sparks will know it) It's one of these very small communities where everyone knows everyone else and their business.

Anyway, we heard rumours of a couple who were unconventional (shall we say).

We found out later that they were a couple in every sense of the word who were brother and sister!
Ha, know the place well. Four streets and a church. Up the road is "No Place" My Aunty moved there when "Redifusion" Eric retired.

Reply to Social Housing Jobs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock