solar pv sparky wanted asap wakefield area start tomorrow | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss solar pv sparky wanted asap wakefield area start tomorrow in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi guys as above
needs to start tommorow
loads of work
wakefield area

work is paid £110 per install
usually 2 a day we have fitted
need to get to sandal in wakefield
work this week in bournemouth
6 installs to be done asap
travel n digs paid
ring les shotton on +44 7974 435169

Reply to solar pv sparky wanted asap wakefield area start tomorrow in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

If the batteries are charged and the house is taking little then the full production of the panels will be dumped into the grid. As you have set...
Replies
Views
I am living in the north of Thailand where the grid is very unreliable (rainy season outages multiple times per week or once a full week). I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I work for a team called Greenworkx, where we help people get into green careers by offering training and job opportunities. One of...
Replies
Views
I believe a solar inverter or any other microgeneration device needs to be on it's own circuit, not sharing a circuit with any loads. Not sure...
Replies
Views
What is the voltage and amperage of the panels? Of the system on the roof, are you using micro inverters? Low voltage to the inverter below...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks