Solar PV training | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Solar PV training in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

City's and guilds or BPEC

• BPEC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

tom262

Hello all I have recently been offered to do the solar PV installs for a renewables company, I started sub contracting for solar PV installers in 2008, so know what I'm doing but I just need the (****ing) bit of paper proving it, I want to do the city & guilds course, one because it's more well know and two because all my other courses have been city & guilds but while looking at booking the course I came across a BPEC qualification, which I hadn't heard of before, but seems a lot cheaper, and the company I will be working for teaches Bpec course on the plumbing renewable systems, and eventually wants to teach the PV course as well so my two questions are.
which course would you recommend and places to do it ???(I don't mind traveling)
What would you then need to do to become able to run PV courses (as in qualifictions)
thank you.

Reply to Solar PV training in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Where are you based?
Replies
Views
I would expect it to be virtually impossible to complete the project safely. how would you fix the panels to a roof that you can’t disturb? when...
Replies
Views
indeed it does, had to renew my own. I think in time you will see the same with a lot of qualifications. wouldnt at all be surprised if before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training Hi all Darren here from NETT, Just heard about Diamond and a few other Tiling companies in trouble, I...
Replies
Views
There is no requirement to install RCD protection to PV system AC cable unless it's required because of installation method as mentioned above, or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks