Solar Tariff Cut Plan Ruled legally Flawed | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Solar Tariff Cut Plan Ruled legally Flawed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes read it in paper, but although it might sound like a glimmer of light (pun not intended) it would take a long time to legally turn the decision over and see the tarriff reinstated, this might see small compensations for some but long term they will just bring the tarriff in in another method or change the scheme another way to legally bring the lower tarriff in, the 40+ pence was a unsustainable payment and people taking it up was beyond expectation so however the outcome of this case turns out it will be short lived.

Just seen this on the BBC website. Not a lot of information on what's going to happen next though.

BBC News - Solar tariff cut plan ruled legally flawed

The key part in this article:

“The new tariff of 21p per kilowatt-hour, down from the current 43p, had been expected to come into effect from 1 April, but in October the government said it would be paid to anyone who installed their solar panels after 12 December”

So, were the goalposts moved further, by then claiming FiT application had to be submitted by Dec 12?

Reply to Solar Tariff Cut Plan Ruled legally Flawed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I just came across this thread from last summer! There is much lack of knowledge and mis-information about AC power measurement/monitoring! To...
Replies
Views
Bury a 4 inch duct under the pathway with drawropes until the time they are needed and pull in the correct size of cable at the time. We would...
Replies
Views
Just to close this off, the multimeter wasn't showing out the ordinary with voltages and all wiring was good. Just duff lights perhaps and not...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks