Someone just emailed me about a job | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Someone just emailed me about a job in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Cat

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just had an email from someone wanting a job.

I have copied and pasted as it came to me (apart from name):-

I am looking for employment.
I am a qualified electrician with 1 year of training left to complete

I would like to send you my cv
I consider myself to be a hard worker and I pride myself on the quality of work done

Can anyone tell me how you can be a qualified electrician with 1 year of training to complete?

:crazy:

Maybe he did do this D80 , and has already done 5 weeks of a years distance learning course ?
So i suppose he could technically be more qualified than all of us now !?:35:

Reply to Someone just emailed me about a job in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am starting out as an electrician in Merseyside and have recently obtained my first ECS card. I have trained with an online colllege for the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
there is loads of money out there to be earned in the trades if you are prepared to earn it...
Replies
Views
Welcome to Electricians Forums :) Thanks for signing up. :D
Replies
Views
Hi Im looking for a job or anyone who can help me complete my nvq portfolio I have the following: C&g 2365 level 2 & 3 18th edition C&g 2391-52...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's actually not as those are accidents outside of work, if you suffer an injury whilst working for someone else or doing private work then...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks