Sourcing Kit | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Sourcing Kit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Cant source any 250w panels. Is there anything stopping me going over to the continent in my panel van to get some? Does all equipment have to be sourced in UK to get MCS approval?

i'm still short of a PVI-3.6 from one of our kits, mysteriously disapeared from our order whilst at wholesalers, promised for the 14th but will have to see if stock arrives, i suspect that the UK will be flooded with stuff at the end of November as wholesalers try and bring forward shipments, there will be little demand for it then, so inverters are the one thing that can be fitted at last minute I suppose, panels not as sods law says that it will rain throughout November.

i'm still short of a PVI-3.6 from one of our kits, mysteriously disapeared from our order whilst at wholesalers, promised for the 14th but will have to see if stock arrives, i suspect that the UK will be flooded with stuff at the end of November as wholesalers try and bring forward shipments, there will be little demand for it then, so inverters are the one thing that can be fitted at last minute I suppose, panels not as sods law says that it will rain throughout November.

I bet I know who that supplier is. Happened to us on a order today. One minute was there no problem. 20 minutes later a call to say not in stock. Cheap kits by December?

This one began with K, however the one that begins with S is also good at this, I dont want to knock them as apart from this my account manager at K really pulled it out of the bag for me, the year or so relationship has paid dividends when it counted.

CBW thats bad, they were supposed to be one of the few that actually allocated stock, others seem to just work on a JIT basis, dident matter how far ahead you ordered.

WF electrical (part of rexel) had about 800 "SHARP" 250w (Sharp in quotes so I don't give markc anymore duff info!) as of 5pm tonight - might be worth ringing in the morning - no affiliation myself, just the only place I could find 250's today.

Dear all,
I can source a large range of panels including 250Wp, I represent the French manufacturer Tenesol (MCS accredited panels with high efficiency 15,2) please feel free to contact me 07585661862, PM me, or contact me by mail [email protected]
Faisal

If the panels are generically accredited can you import them. for example, a samsung 247 is MCS acredited, therefore can I get a samsung 247 from germany and bring it over

It is the production line that is accredited so it doesnt matter if you source from europe. When we were working in the industry they called PV, we used to order directly from Mage in Hamburg and have them delivered straight to site.

Reply to Sourcing Kit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

E
  • Article
Can a HW cylinder be used as primary heat source for CH only? Hi, I would like to know if a HWC can be used as a primary heat source for a new...
Replies
Views
eric12
E
If the batteries are charged and the house is taking little then the full production of the panels will be dumped into the grid. As you have set...
Replies
Views

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back